Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 11: Turning Point

Day 11 is "A Turning Point in Your Life"

I met Ken at Toys R Us, where we both worked. We fell in love on a dorky, rainy night after work, and we've been together ever since. Its been nearly 4 years... and I can't imagine life without him. I wouldn't even be in the art-field anymore if I hadn't met Ken.. pre-Ken, I was going to go to an east coast school and study English. When I saw how much fun Ken was having as an animation major, and how happy he was, I realized that I should be doing what I love too.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I'm so glad you guys met. It made a beautiful piece of art! Well, not the only reason, but what a perk!

I seriously love that you guys met at Toys R Us. That's adorable.

Jess von I said...

Awww that's so cute! I love your 4 year post since I juuust did one for a four year togetherness celebration :D Great piece and hooray for love!

http://thekartoonkid.blogspot.com/2011/03/ahhh-lamour.html